To get the most out of ProjectManager.com, you'll want to take a little bit of time to complete the following steps:
- Confirm your team's Location to ensure you have the right default time zone and the right currency for cost calculations. Choose Account from the Settings menu in the main navigation.
- Set up your security permissions. Every team member can be an Admin, a Project Manager, or an Admin. Go to the Settings dropdown on the main navigation, and select Security to customize what users have access to view and update throughout your system. (Note: Admin users have the most access in the system, but still must be added to a Project to in order to view its tasks and details).
- Customize your team's email alerts by selecting Alerts from the Settings drop down in the main navigation. For more information on email alerts, see the Alerts page within this Help guide.
- Confirm your team's working days and holidays. Select Holidays from the Settings menu in the main navigation. For more information about Holidays, see the Holidays page within this Help guide.
- Invite your team! See the next help article "How to invite your team" for more details.