The project health chart tells you the current health of your project. It allows you to easily identify those projects which are progressing fine and those projects which are in trouble.
There are several indicators shown on the health chart:
- Time: Time shows what percentage your project is behind schedule.
- Tasks: Shows how many tasks still need to be completed.
- Workload: shows how many tasks are overdue.
- Progress: Shows what percentage of your project is complete.
- Cost: Shows your costs vs your planned budget.