When viewing a project, you can access the project settings at any time by clicking the Settings gear icon in the top right and selecting Project Settings
The Project Settings can be updated at any time. Project Settings has the following fields:
- Name: Enter a name for your project.
- Access: The Access panel on the right lets you choose which team members will be able to access your project and the tasks within the project.
- Description: Enter a description for your project. This can be used to enter project details or goals.
- Working Days:Choose which days of the week will be working days for you and your team. These days will be reflected on project workload calendars. You won't be able to assign tasks to team members on non-working days. Note that once a Project has started, this cannot be updated.
- Project Manager: Select which team member will serve as the project manager. This will be reflected in reports.
- Customer: Choose which customer the project is for with the drop-down. Or, add a new customer using the plus sign to the right of the field.
- Charge Code: Choose a charge code for the project with the drop-down. Or, add a new code using the plus sign to the right of the field.
- Status: Set a project status with the drop-down. Choose from existing statuses, or, add a new status using the plus sign to the right of the field.
- Priority: Set a priority with the dropdown. Choose from existing priorities, or add a new priority using the plus sign to the right of the field.
- Short Name: Set a short name, or nickname, for your project.
- Default Rate: Choose a default rate for labor on this project. This figure will be used in cost calculations.
- Budget: Set a budget for your project. This number will be reflected in reports and graphs in the dashboard.