This report tells you the workload of each person in your team. The difference between this report and the Availability report is that it is sets out the hours assigned in a calendar day-by-day view.
In this way, you can see the total number of hours that each person is assigned to tasks across all projects in the system. You can then quickly and easily see who is under or over allocated on any particular day in the week. You can then change the tasks that they are assigned, to balance their work.
The report allows you to enter the report title and choose to include the a detailed or summary view. As well as choosing the project, you can choose the period that you wish to view the availability for.
- Title: Choose a name for your report.
- Summary Level: This report shows a daily view of the total number of hours that each person has assigned to tasks across all projects in your account.
- Project Level: This shows a more detailed breakdown of the Summary view. You can see the detailed number of hours per project per day, that each person is assigned.
- Task Level: This shows an even more detailed breakdown of the Workload Summary view. You can see the detailed number of hours assigned per task per day.
- People: Choose which team members appear on your workload report.