How to import a project and tasks
To import projects, plans and tasks into ProjectManager.com you can do this easily in the Plan View of a project. We feature seamless import and export with MS Project, Excel, and CSV format.
To import a project:
- Simply click the import button from the ellipsis menu from the menu bar.
- Download the linked Excel import template for an example of how to format the data.
- Add the file you wish to import and click "Import".
- Map the columns you want to import on the Import Tasks mapping popup.
- Remember to exclude the header row if you have one by selecting Yes or No to the question at the bottom.
- Click "Import" to import your tasks into a project.